I dont even know what to call this - Imaginary Goal

So, im playing FM21, played for the past 5 years and this never happened to me.

Was playing a Portuguese League Cup Group Stage game Against Portimonense

Bla Bla Bla i was winning 2-1 at 83' in.

I proceed to make a substitution because my centreback was on a yellow and i wasnt gonna risk it.

Game does the substitution, i look at the ****ing scoreboard and It said 2-2!!! And that the goal was conceded at 75' minute!

I was surprised, paused the game and proceeded to almost scream for 10 seconds.

I hovered over the 75' to see how the goal was scored.

it wouldnt load.

I kept clicking and clicking and it wouldnt load.

A imagem pode conter: texto que diz "95:07 PAUSED SUS 2-3 PORTIM 11 MATCH STATS Shots OnTarget xG 5 1.38 1.38 18 8 11 7 1.54 4 2 90% 64% Corners Fouls Yellow Cards Passes Completed Possession 82% 36% NOTABLE EVENTS N. Mendes 3' João Neto P. Mendes João Neto G. Inácio 38' 45'+1 61' 74' 75' 90'+5 P. Mendes P. Mendes"

I press unpause and then i suffered a 90+5 goal , and i was pissed, still am. The goal was scored from outside of the box, i saw it!

I proceedd to do the Teamtalk and then go watch the replay.

To my surprise, the replay said that there were only 4 goals scored and the goalscorer and time was different. 

i clicked on the goal (the new one ate 88')  and to my surprise, the player i substituted at 83' (Gonçalo Inácio) was in the game

image.png.3ce8692fa729b37d1d43a9779c1aec7a.png

Now i cannot see the 90+5 goal (that i saw in real time) and the 75' that came out of thin air.

I uploaded the save to Mediafire if you want to check it. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e33brwbqjbj4q/FM 

It was the last game.

Im reloading an old save that luckily i saved before this game, because this is ********.

image.png