Brexit Rules and Dynamic League Rep

I am not sure if this has been asked before (or has been tested) but while looking at the English FAs official rules I had a few questions about its implementation in FM21:

1. The rules sort leagues into bands with higher rep leagues giving more points. Currently these are static in the FAs rules but is this case in Football Manager? For example lets say the reputation of the Portuguese top division sky rockets does this mean that they will replace one of the top tier leagues in the games implementation of the rules? If this isnt the case, would it be a feature people would like to see in the next FM?

2. Same thing but for nation rankings? Currently the rules state that a player gets points (or an autopass) if they play in so many international matches based on the nations FIFA ranking. If a nations ranking changes in game does this mean that number of matches required to get the work permit will also change? I feel like this one is possibly more likely to have been implemented but can anyone confirm?