Clubs not replacing managers (playable leagues)

WeePaul

I'm about to play the first league game in my 4th season, in the Scottish Championship, and there's a huge amount of clubs with managerial vacancies, most of whom haven't had a manager in months. 6 out of the 10 Scottish League 1 clubs are starting the season with no manager. 10 clubs in Scotland in total, almost 25% of playable clubs. 7 English Championship clubs, 5 Ligue 1 clubs, 4 La Liga, 3 EPL (and a partridge in a pear tree). I tried to apply for the Motherwell job, a division up, didn't get outright rejected but no interview came & they've still not signed anyone. 

I read that this was an issue for non-playable leagues but every league I've mentioned is playable & now has me wondering if I'll ever be able to change clubs in this save, which wasn't intended to be a 1 club save.

I've uploaded the save file to the SI Cloud as "Manager Vacancies".

• WeePaul changed the title to Clubs not replacing managers (playable leagues)

So a couple of in game days later I was given a job interview with Motherwell, I ended up getting the job about a week later. I'm now near the end of August & most of the clubs who had vacancies have filled them.

I still think this needs looked at though, for clubs to go almost the entire summer with vacancies and then only start hiring managers in August feels like something that shouldn't be happening.