Work permit bug

sooty8888

I have been playing since beta came out and I am in the premier league with Chelmsford City in 2028 (not sure if this affects things). I signed a german wonderkid from Hannover in the Bundesliga. He was 19 but had played in over 70% of the German national team games in the last 12 months. He was refused a work permit but I signed him anyway. 4 months later and he had now played 100% of the games for the German national team in the last 12 months. The permit was refused again. Another 4 months later and same problem. Is this a bug or is there something in the rules that is not clear? He should on my reading automatically get a work permit due to his appearances for Germany?

Got the same issue. Applying for Work Permits worked perfectly fine during the beta. Now everytime you request a work permit it's get rejected automatically. 

Another bug is if you offer a player a contract without an egible work permit he accepts the contracts does not get a working permit and the contract end date stays the same and unfortunately you can'T offer him a new contact as the system says he already acccepted one but it does not get updated in his contract details. 

This bug apparently broke my savegame.