[FM 2021] - Barcelona

TheRobert

During my career with Liverpool I started another career, with Barcelona. This career will probably have another season, a season in which I aim to win the UEFA Champions League. I would have liked to rebuild the lot, but we have a budget of only 10M euros, the management does not want to give any money, and the players I put on the transfer list (almost half the team) do not receive offers, so until in the winter I will manage what I have.

I started the season, I am on the 3rd place, and in the UEFA Champions League I have a very heavy group, with PSG, Leipzig and PAOK. Against PSG we drew at home, 1-1.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentLaLiga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

We don't do very well in LaLiga, we lose a lot of points, but in the UCL group we got the 1st place, and in the first qualifying round we will play with the hardest possible opponent, Manchester City.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentLaLiga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

UCL.png

In the winter the board gave me the 31M with which I brought Alphonso Davies and Skriniar, but Skriniar with instalments

Veniri.png

Milan Skriniar:

MilanSkriniar.png

Alphonso Davies:

AlphonsoDavies.png

I was eliminated from the UEFA Champions League by Manchester City, from the Copa del Rey I was eliminated by Malaga on penalties, and in LaLiga I am on the 3rd place to 5 points of Valencia, the 1st place.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentLaLiga.png