Matchday experience

Robbie Hood

First of all: FM20 is a truly brilliant game! Every year i read some comments about how a new version is basically just a patch and that it´s just the "same old game". That´s great! I don´t want any radical changes to the game, just steady progress with some new features to improve the game year by year.

My suggestion came to mind after watching Brentfords promo video for their new stadium:

I think it would really add to the matchday experience in FM if something similar to the video at 1:04 could be implemented to the game.
- A view of supporters outside the stadium getting ready for the game with the weather conditions affected. Warm and sunny for the first game of the season and cold and windy for a january game.
This would set the atmosphere for the games in a more realistic way and build up the expectations for the upcoming game.

It might get boring after a while so possibly only have this build up for important games like first game of the season, games that could decide promotion/relegation/title/european qualification, cup finals etc.

• 5 months later...