Online Tactics

Has anyone found a consistent tactic when playing in a Network game when you aren't the host?

Anyone else finding it almost impossible to beat the host when going head to head?

We've played each other 27 times and I've only won 7 with 4 draws, we have the same level teams and players (He's Liverpool and I'm Man City).

We've even used the same formation but I can very rarely get anything from the match.

To put it into perspective in the 354 games I've played I have 277 Wins 41 Draws and 46 Defeats, 16 of those are against the Host which means almost 35% of my defeats are against the same player.

He's played 365 games with 295 Wins 37 Draws and 33 Defeats so if you take away where he's beat me we have very similar records against the AI. (He's got a 80% win rate overall and I'm on 76%)

Is this happening to anyone else or am I just rubbish when it comes to playing against another Human player? 

I have seen a few other people who aren't the Host say they are experiencing the same thing so this is why I ask.

Thanks for any help!