[DISCUSSION] - Head of Youth Development player history

Cuomo10

I was recently looking for a new HoYD and although you can view which teams they may have been at previously, there isnt a way to view the type of players that they have actually recruited for their previous teams. I think it would be an idea to be able to see which players they have recruited into clubs previously to help you make a decision on which HoYD to bring in. 

I know that this can be quite open-ended as HoYD at Ajax will more often bring in a better quality of player than say one at a English League One club but it would be good to view their pedigree and quality of players that they have receruited.

Whether this be seeing a list of players that they have recruited or being able to view the general CA and PA of the players they have recruited. Again, i know that this is open ended as the CA and PA of a player is judged against your first team rather than the batch of youth players that have come in or against that Nation overall.

Youth Intake and their development is such a major area of the game and I feel that by adding something like this will further enhance it.

• 11 months later...