Possible trivial bug found re: opponent scouting

• SI Staff

Sounds like a minor bug - I'll look into it, is there anything beculiar you might have done in this game which could have caused it (as its not something I've seen reported before - also has it only happened to you playing as this team?).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gers_no1:

This has started happening in my game as well, but I notice that the reports are ever so slightly different.

Could it be that both scouts are sometimes giving you reports? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking that very same thing, but so far I'm pretty sure the reports have been identical.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

Sounds like a minor bug - I'll look into it, is there anything beculiar you might have done in this game which could have caused it (as its not something I've seen reported before - also has it only happened to you playing as this team?). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't played any other teams in FMH '07 - I just got the game a week or so ago. It never happened to me in the original FMH, if that helps. I can't think of anything unusual I might have done, either.

Also, as bugs go, this one is easily ignored - doesn't impact game play in the least.

There is a worse bug in the game, and it was in the last version as well. Everytime a player of mines gets suspended it comes up with a message that he will miss the next game etc, which is fine, but then there is another message the next day saying the same thing and he ends up missing 2 games.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gers_no1:

There is a worse bug in the game, and it was in the last version as well. Everytime a player of mines gets suspended it comes up with a message that he will miss the next game etc, which is fine, but then there is another message the next day saying the same thing and he ends up missing 2 games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you post the exact text from both messages (or email it to me - marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - there is a decent chance this is a valid possibility, after the initial ban in announced you can get extensions to the ban if this was from certain offenses, normally these are just one match extensions - but can be more for certain offenses (ie. violent conduct etc.).

• 2 weeks later...

i think these double reports come as you save a game before a match, or a day before a match...

you get one report before you save, then you get another one after you return to play the game. at least this is what i get.

Archived