Preferences and/or Caches Folder

Gerade eben schrieb BLENDI-OTR|pvpro.com:

Deleting  Preferences and/or Caches Folders removes all the skins,logos,faces etc. ?

It does not remove it from the disk, just from the in game cache. Next time you start the game it does load all the graphics again, the same with "reload skin" in the preferences.

2 minutes ago, KUBI said:

It does not remove it from the disk, just from the in game cache. Next time you start the game it does load all the graphics again, the same with "reload skin" in the preferences.

So if i delete  Preferences and/or Caches Folders from fm20 just to see if the game runs quicker i wont be losing the content that i added ?meaning, graphics and skins.

Edited by BLENDI-OTR|pvpro.com

Gerade eben schrieb BLENDI-OTR|pvpro.com:

So if i delete  Preferences and/or Caches Folders from fm20 just to see if the game runs quicker i wont be losing the content that i added ?meaning, graphics and skins.

This content remains in your user directory. 

Generally the game is not a lot faster without graphics, it may depend on the computer specs, key factor is RAM for that.

Just now, KUBI said:

This content remains in your user directory. 

Generally the game is not a lot faster without graphics, it may depend on the computer specs, key factor is RAM for that.

Well i can run minimum specs of the game just bcs i dont have the best graphic card.But the game sometimes runs slow when it goes in the 3d game.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb BLENDI-OTR|pvpro.com:

Well i can run minimum specs of the game just bcs i dont have the best graphic card.But the game sometimes runs slow when it goes in the 3d game.

Thats probably because your graphic card is low spec. Try to lower the settings in the preferences.