Сlub disappears from European cups or does not appear at all

(I copied the description of the bug from my review into google play and translated it through google translator)

"In short, a very unpleasant and offensive bug that I can’t explain at all. He brought the club out of series C from Italy to series A. In the fourth season, he already played in LE. Took first place in the group. And in the spring my club is simply not in the playoffs. There are all teams except mine. There is no match in the schedule, there are no draws in the grid. At the same time, the second team from the group - is and plays. It's a shame. Especially if in the next seasons there will be the same bug.

Upd: Another bug with Eurocups! Once again he brought the club from the lower division to the Premier League. The first season in the Premier League finished in 5th place. In the next season, my club does not have any matches in LE. The tournament is going on, the teams are playing, but it seems that my club does not exist for them."

In the case of the first appearance of the bug, my team unexpectedly returned to the tournament, after one stage. It’s hard to explain how this is even possible.

In the second case, I just was left without a league of Europe

Both times I took the club out of the lowest division to the big leagues (the first time in Italy, the second in England. Both during the same career). 
This is an extremely annoying bug that greatly affects the pleasure of playing for weak clubs.

_LqswxDpNwM.jpg

_VwY-iJ7OHY.jpg

5vQaGGxn3HM.jpg

6IU8Uf7p-ms.jpg

gIoKk1hb3zs.jpg

zaK3vs9Nepc.jpg

14 hours ago, kavalkada said:

@Louie Silvani
Well, I figured out the first situation, my club really appeared in the second stage.
What about the second case? My club took 5th place in the Premier League, but the next season I did not appear in the group stage of the Europa League.

Sorry, I misunderstood your second point! 

Which teams have qualified for the tournament from England, if any? 

And do you have a save from before the season update? (the 15th May like in your screenshot would be perfect)