I CAN'T JOIN FRIEND'S SERVER. HELP

i have a problem. i can't join my friend's server. every time i press join its "loading data base" but when it reaches to the end, nothing happens. it happans only for me.. all my friends can join beside me. do you have a solution for this problem maybe?

17 hours ago, MichaelE said:

i have a problem. i can't join my friend's server. every time i press join its "loading data base" but when it reaches to the end, nothing happens. it happans only for me.. all my friends can join beside me. do you have a solution for this problem maybe?

What's your line speed? Do you have a overkeen firewall/AV blocking access? Are you on a VPN?

1 hour ago, kniceknitter said:

What's your line speed? Do you have a overkeen firewall/AV blocking access? Are you on a VPN?

40 mb/s

i put down my firewall and open ports, and still not working.

i will give anything for this to work :( 

6 minutes ago, kniceknitter said:

And you've got "online game" ticked under network settings?

what do you mean exactly? 

BTW: i tried to play with hamachi, and it somehow work.. but it kinda laggy. there's a way to play without it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought Football Manager from Steam. I want to play online with my friends but  I cant.when I went into servers give add manager, select a team and then this managerial style does not give me confirm button...plase some one help me

• Andy H locked this topic