Subcompetition with multiple league stages

succ

I'm working on the Hungarian Lower Leagues, but stucked a little bit.

I have a parent competition on level 5, which has 20 subcompetition (19 county and 1 for the capital), some of these subcompetitions are divided to groups (based on mostly regional, but some not with the old fashioned cardinal points).

I solved this groups as league type stages, and for two groups it seems to be working, but when there's three group (3 stages) with a relegation playoff, the test says that the competition does not ended before the season update. I tried literally everything, set some fixture dates, changed the season update to a later date, also set the winter break smaller for this competition, but nothing has any effect on the test.

Is it possible that my stages are not running paralel and therefore the 28-30-28 matches (groups are with 15-16-15 matches) are not fitting in the fixture range?

If you needed, I can upload my database here to check it out.

I would really appreciate any hint, because I have many workhours in this project to abandon it (also wanted to create level 6 and 7).

vor einer Stunde schrieb succ:

I'm working on the Hungarian Lower Leagues, but stucked a little bit.

I have a parent competition on level 5, which has 20 subcompetition (19 county and 1 for the capital), some of these subcompetitions are divided to groups (based on mostly regional, but some not with the old fashioned cardinal points).

I solved this groups as league type stages, and for two groups it seems to be working, but when there's three group (3 stages) with a relegation playoff, the test says that the competition does not ended before the season update. I tried literally everything, set some fixture dates, changed the season update to a later date, also set the winter break smaller for this competition, but nothing has any effect on the test.

Is it possible that my stages are not running paralel and therefore the 28-30-28 matches (groups are with 15-16-15 matches) are not fitting in the fixture range?

If you needed, I can upload my database here to check it out.

I would really appreciate any hint, because I have many workhours in this project to abandon it (also wanted to create level 6 and 7).

So that means you created a new league stage for each group?

Would be very good if you could upload the file, then I can look at it and certainly help you. :)

Be my guest. "Megyei bajnokság II" is the competition name. The child competition are the conties (like: Megyei bajnokság II. Bács-Kiskun megye), and the counties are seperated to one, two or three league stages (like Bács-Kiskun megye Északi csoport and Déli csoport)

Hungarian League System.fmf

vor 1 Stunde schrieb succ:

Be my guest. "Megyei bajnokság II" is the competition name. The child competition are the conties (like: Megyei bajnokság II. Bács-Kiskun megye), and the counties are seperated to one, two or three league stages (like Bács-Kiskun megye Északi csoport and Déli csoport)

Hungarian League System.fmf

When I find the time tomorrow evening, I will take a look at it and hopefully I will be able to provide a solution

On 31/01/2019 at 21:44, davie77 said:

When I find the time tomorrow evening, I will take a look at it and hopefully I will be able to provide a solution

Thank you. Any progress yet?

Am 3.2.2019 um 16:07 schrieb succ:

Thank you. Any progress yet?

I completely forgot. Sorry. I have now looked at it and you the "Megyei bajnokság II. Bács-Kiskun megye" as it belongs.

Three infos:
1. you shouldn't take the Real Life Teams, otherwise nothing changes with the promotions and relegations. Just have a look at what I used under Teams.
2. under group settings i added two things under "group regions". There you should enter the regions in which they are divided. (hopefully this will work with one region)
3. I just saw in stage 0 I didn't multiply the teams. Say there belong 28 and 32 teams registered.

1104704191_HungarianLeagueSystem.fmf

Thank you, but something really not okay with this setup :\ For "Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén" there's 46 teams in the division for 3 groups. I created the group stage, with 45 minimum and 48 maximum teams, 3 groups with min 15, max 16 teams. After testing it says, that the system only found 25 teams. What's wrong? I added to Teams that "Get all teams from division"

41 minutes ago, succ said:

Thank you, but something really not okay with this setup :\ For "Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén" there's 46 teams in the division for 3 groups. I created the group stage, with 45 minimum and 48 maximum teams, 3 groups with min 15, max 16 teams. After testing it says, that the system only found 25 teams. What's wrong? I added to Teams that "Get all teams from division"

I solved this with removing stage min and max teams and leave only the group min and max teams. Aaaand I am back at  competition does not ended before the season update.. Removed the relegation playoffs and it's working, so I have to work on that a little bit. Maybe the league version was also good enough to pass the test without the two relegation playoff.

Archived