[Yorkshire]<-----Change To Suit Boys Challenge

Right then, I'm going to give a Yorkshire Boys Challenge off (But it can obviously be amended to your requirements).

Rules of this (Yorkshire Boys) challenge are simple:

Load only the country your playing in - this is not about being the best in the world, but just dominate your nation, load all the way down to the lowest possible. Pick the large setup, hit the add tab and pick England (Or the country you want to try the challenge in) from the Divisions tab and then tick every box - this should result in a database of 22,670 players (England). Choose the early pre-season 25/6/2018 game start date.

Advanced Options - up to you, but to make it as had as possible just tick do not Add key Staff - but again, up to you.

Your manager can have whatever previous experience and coaching badges, i'm going to start with none for both to make it as hard as possible.

You pick one of the current playable Yorkshire and Humber sides (The database has Yorkshire & Humber together as a region) - these are:

Huddersfield - Premiership

Leeds, Sheff Wed, Hull, Sheff Utd, Rotherham - Championship

Barnsley, Bradford City, Scunthorpe, Doncaster - League One

Grimsby - League Two

FC Halifax, Harrogate - Vanarama National

York, Bradford PA, Guiseley - Vanarama National North

Once decided you can only buy or loan players that have been born in one of the 61 known cities for Yorkshire & The Humber, as per the database. Players that come through your youth intake, regardless of birthplace are ok to play for you.

Any questions? If not, lets see your attempts.

Pre-Season

GuiseleyPreSeason36c67dd0aca418b8.jpg

A decent Pre-Season in which a lot of work was done to bring in the right staff

GuiseleysTAFF730ba71922393f38.jpg

Happy with the back-room gang brought in, Ian Sharps should be a role model for the players at the club - especially the young lads and with 559 league games under his belt, there should be nothing he doesn't know about the game. Chris Giles joins Ian as part of the U18 staff, 275 league games at this level will again provide the young lads with valuable experiance.

Scouts wise, Kevin Hill gets his first job in football and will be in charge of finding the Yorkshire gems hidden in non-league football, Dominic and Samuel like their boss are cutting their teeth in the world of finding players, whilst all their bosses Ade also finds himself learning the trade - he will be charge of moving players on and getting the best deals for them.

Frankie can churn out data from games and provide me with an idea on who is doing what and Alex will bring 7 years worth of treating the players from Crystal Palace to the club.

GuiseleyIsaac22c3100874927600.jpg

First player to sign on the dotted line was Isaac, a product of Rochdale's youth team and born in Hull, he has 1 Vanarama North apperance to his name. Signed on a non-contract pay as you play basis, he is a hot prospect and should develop into a Vanarama National player. I want to try and focus on youth to start with, and as such and siging on the same type of contract is again, 18 year old Will. Will has the potential to play in the Vanarama National and is an exciting young prospect, a product of the Barnsley system and born in Huddersfield.

GuiseleyWillALDERTONb1e9d54075fe0e7f.jpg

With the season opening game just 24 hours away, some great news in terms of my development.

GuiseleyCoachBadgef6abb51873a38d89.jpg

Aug 2018

Guiseley1stMonthf98284b0f94fabaf.jpg

Already shaping up to be a long slog, the team batter everyone I have played against and must have 15 to 20 shots a game but hardly finish any. The opposition have 1 or 2 more than the goals they score. All long balls over the top. Not sure if its tactics or just an early release bug....

Guiseley1stMonthTable6109d42c2b7d7903.jp

Archived