Any new leagues in FMM19?

As usual I try to be able to play in as many continents so I can journey my way through the world in career mode. Most of the time I have England (play my way up from Conference North/South), US, Australia and end up adding Spain, but wish the 4th spot could be in another continent like South America or Africa. Keep hoping I can play in Argentina or Brazil (I know licensing is hard for Brazil), or even Mexico in the off chance I can get to play in Copa Libertadores.

• 2 years later...

Update - Yay I can finally play in Argentina in FMM21!

Next up, a country I can manage in Africa so I can play in CAF Champions League (and FMM to allow for 5 leagues so I can play in Africa/Asia/Europe/North America/South America)

13 hours ago, gtg007w said:

Update - Yay I can finally play in Argentina in FMM21!

Next up, a country I can manage in Africa so I can play in CAF Champions League (and FMM to allow for 5 leagues so I can play in Africa/Asia/Europe/North America/South America)

That I can fully agree! Would love a African league and the ability to load 5 leagues so I could try to win all 5 continental cups. 

• 10 months later...
On 25/11/2020 at 04:13, Hildor said:

That I can fully agree! Would love a African league and the ability to load 5 leagues so I could try to win all 5 continental cups. 

Well in FMM22 we can finally have 5 leagues and play in South Africa, I'm guessing they must have added CAF Champions League! Very excited!

27 minutos atrás, gtg007w disse:

Well in FMM22 we can finally have 5 leagues and play in South Africa, I'm guessing they must have added CAF Champions League! Very excited!

Same here! Finally can go for the pentagon challenge on mobile!