any gals out there?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bbuullddoogg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm fine thanks ;-) Enjoying the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She winked at me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thinked she winked at all of us.

FM Hussy. Back to the dishes/ironing maybe?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ziehensack:

just wondering if there are any other ladies out there playing this game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

good to see a girl playing this game. think you might one of only a few

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I thinked she winked at all of us.

FM Hussy. Back to the dishes/ironing maybe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 No it was just me - got it?

2 To the OP. Just ignore the sexist remarks. Mummy probably still does his dishes/ironing icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bbuullddoogg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I thinked she winked at all of us.

FM Hussy. Back to the dishes/ironing maybe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 No it was just me - got it?

2 To the OP. Just ignore the sexist remarks. Mummy probably still does his dishes/ironing icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you must be right bbuullddoogg. She probably knows more about football too icon_smile.gif

Archived