World Tournaments

I would like to add to this problem!

Others, including me have posted about it in another forum: http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14127&start=25

As for me, I too had achieved great stats and I wanted to get a national team job. I was ranked 1 in the world but never seemed to get the job, I even used the editor to make the GMs that they picked worse and also myself even more superior. But they would just go for the next one in the ranks for that specific country! I couldn´t even get a job any team at low divisions, what I got after a while was the job as manager for North Korea and eventually Belarus (but they fired me even though I was winning and advancing).
Anyway, even though I had 'cheated' and maxed all my skills and reputations I wouldn´t get a job, so I made one more GM on that save with exact same name, nationality and stats/reputation, but this time I selected hall of famer instead of hobby player or unemployed as my previous achievement and then I got the job for the national team which I applied for (and being the same nationality). I applied for the job on both GMs but only the one who had been a hall of famer had any chance of getting the job even though that one had never coached a team in his entire career and I was also able to get any NHL available job on that one. 

Conclusion: Seems as if the amount of achievements, stats and anything doesn´t matter unless you have previously selected to be a hall of famer at the start of the game.

Archived