[FM16] Starting from rock bottom

nastymiller

Intro: Decided to download the league database for England down to LVL 23 and see if I can drag a team as high as possible, simple as that.

Team: Keymer & Hassocks in the Mid Sussex Football League Division 10, seems like they are a pub football team and as such no players are contracted so it will be fun seeing how many players come and go during the climb up the divisions.

Seasons 1 and 2: Won the leagues and a few cups with a few decent players coming and then leaving the following season for clubs who decide to pay them.

Club%20Honors_zpsz5agrqnb.jpg

Highlight of season 1 was the midfield performance of Rob Switon, the young man played in a total of 21 league and cup games setting up 3 goals and scoring 2 he was snapped up by Rugby of the Northern Premier Premier. Rob came through the ranks at AFC Wimbledon.

The highlight of this 2nd season was the stonking goalscoring of former Ipswich youth Nick Ingram scoring 30 goals in 33 games, also setting up 12 goals. I very much doubt I will be able to keep hold of him and will be intresting to see where he ends up.

Current Club Best Eleven:

Team_zps6lkzn7zr.jpg

Club%20Team%20Stats_zpsyxr69mzg.jpg

Just going to grind on and see if the database holds up etc.....I have all the other leagues loaded and a large database so it's a pretty slow grind too.

Archived