50 nations of management, 50 league titles, 1 country-with just a walking stick

Hairyflump

Hello there FMers and welcome to my first ever FM save. I hve alredy played a year and a bit but first let me introduce the aim of da game....

OBJECTIVES

I will be aiming to get from my home country, little old Wales to Austria-Brrrrrrr. I start off in Wales and only to get to the next country I will have to win the league title in that country. And only then will I get to move onto the next country- Ukraine.

Along with this I will be managing Wales trying to get them as good as I can.

NATIONS LOADED

Only Wales for now untill I move onto the next country.

Now lets have a brief overview of what has already happened.

th?id=OIP.M4bf150603d28ab4430ec703c0a31f7f5o0&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7

For my little Welsh challenge I decided to start off with Aberyswyth. I would preferably liked Swansea as that is my home city but as you know they in in England:(. I chose th seasiders because obviously I didn't want an easy challenge like TNS would be and I wanted to knock them off their perch.

Predicted finish:4th

League:Dafabet Welsh Premier League

Cup:Cwpan Cymru

continental completion:Europa League

As you know I am 2 seasons into tis creer so I wont be able to do monthly updates and screenshots of every month at Aberyswyth because I have moved on since...

Season Review-Already I know

Europa League Quals 2nd Round vs Petrulol Poletsi

df3662b31dbe3057bf76f93a11219a10.png

A 1st leg went amazing considering we were underdogs and we drew 2-2 at home after mounting a two goal comeback. But the second leg we threw it all away a 3-0 loss, meh nvm.

Cwpan Cwmru

713559f70a079d2daa7da90430c9c4cc.png

Due to Welsh teams being rubbish with the odd exeption we easily made it to the final where we face TNS. Like the Europa league the first leg was OK.Lets move on shall we. I didn't care about that rubbish anyways.

Dafabet Welsh premier league

e8d7b7e98384da174c7ada8c705452a5.png

9fda1dbbf93468596bcd92932f12991d.png

I was fairly pleased with the other two competions but this was the one that really mattered if we wanted to move onto Ukraine any time soon. But it seemed as if I desperately wanted the kebabs in Ukraine as we won nearly every match and only lost a few. But had we done enough.

YES WE WON. I don't have screenshots but we won I swear. Yipee off to Ukraine I go...

Archived