Dejan Stankovic - Taking The Plunge

steff91

Dejan Stankovic - Taking The Plunge

Game : Football Manager 2016

Database size : Medium (Advanced)

Real-Life Serbian Database (http://www.fmscout.com/a-serbian-zone-leagues-fm16-database.html)

Leagues loaded :

Serbia Novosadsko-Sremska Zona and above

Players Loaded from Eastern europe,Southern europe&Scaninavia

Previous experience : International Footballer

My reason for doing a Serbian save with a legend of Serbian Football is i have never managed in Serbia before,and also thouight it would be good to make a career idea with Dejan Stankovic who was one of the best players to come out of Serbia,also the most capped too!!!

Hope everyone enjoys the thread,i will be doing monthly(in-game) updates too see how Dejan is progressing.

So Dejan Stankovic has decided to take the plunge back in his native Serbia and leave his assistant manager job at Inter Milan alongside Roberto Mancini,Stankovic enjoys a glowing reputation within Serbia but will a club take a chance on him in the managerial merry-go round???

4THF4zR.jpg?1

FK MORAVAC - A little bit about them

FK Moravac Mrštane is a football club from Mrštane, a village near Leskovac, Serbia. They currently compete in the Serbian League East, the fourth tier of the national league system.

Founded: 1947

Finances:

Stadium: The club play their home games at SC Orion (Capacity 2,000) and possess below average training facilities and below average youth facilities. The club also has an aqequate junior coaching programme in place and an average youth recruitment network.

9cTHZoA.jpg

X8TVk1t.jpg

So Dejan Stankovic was today surprisingly announced as the FK Morovac manager signing a 2year deal with the part time side who play in the 4th tier of Serbian football,a far cry away from the luxurious surroundings of the san siro in Milan,and the Stadio Olimpico where he graced the pitch for many a season.With only a handful of waiting journalists he gave a brief interview to the media stating that a lot of people were very surprised that he had taken a significantly low stepdown into reaches of the Serbian Game after leaving his role at Inter Milan as asst manager.

Im pleased that the President Jovan Stankovic (who is of no connnection) i might add,has given me the chance to get this club up into the higher reaches of the Serbian Game.Im very confident in doing this and i know that i have the full backing of the board.I do not regret leaving Inter Milan as this is a good club who has given me a fantastic opportunity and im sure that we can all aspire to turn this small ambitious club,into one of the greats.

I have connections without the footballing world and hopefully they can help me out in my bid for success here at Morovac.

And with that the hard work starts!!!!

sXBkxo6.jpg

FK Moravac - Pre-Season 2015/16

X8TVk1t.jpg

League expectation

-------------------------

Srpska Liga Istok : Board expectation - Around top of the league : Media expectation - 3rd place finish out of 16th Sky Bet Bookie Odds 16/1

Cup expectations

---------------------

Kup Srbije : Reach 5th Qualifying Round

Kup Regiona Istocne Srbije : Not Important

Transfer budget : £25k

Wage budget : £918 p/w

Current wage bill : £802 p/w

Squad

ba0WJDM.png

Wholesale backroom changes were made first of all as behind the scenes the club was really understaffed and the staff who were there werent upto scratch.First of all in was a new assistant manager who had a decent CA level to give us some sort of idea of what shape the squad was in.

tTJlm1M.png

Overall it wasnt to bad actually only real standouts were the left back and right back slots which need addressed immediately as we only have two youth players in there who are not ready for this level yet.

Theres a good few young prospects within the squad and we will probably do well to keep hold of them in all honesty.I'll be looking to get them tied down immediately to better deals.

Youth Squad

D5njqnm.png

Archived