16.3 - It starts at the New York Stadium.

SpillBlood

Quick update before I go away!

Pre-season + Community Shield.

5b3712d89048257842bb8df260c9c048.png

Pre-season my assistant Neil Coulter took charge and we did well. All wins.

Charity Shield - Neutral - Hull City

Pre-match I want to hammer them. Rashford with Pulisic behind. Ojo and Coman on the wings. Rabiot and Grujic in midfield. What a team I've banded together. I'm excited for this match. Let's start the season well!

First half Grujic goes for a 30 yard piledriver and Asenjo has to get down and make a good top! Coman burns down the right and goes close! Part of thought it was in but it's site netting. It's all Rotherham but Hull are defending really well. 30 minutes in and we've had 4 clear cut chances. Will the goals come? 31st minute and it's a goal! Coman hits the cleared corner back, Pulisic centers and Rashford pokes it in! 2 - 0 in the 43rd. Coman intercepts Hulls pass and we counter. Grujic hits a lovely ball up to Rashford who hits in. Half time, brilliant so far.

Second half 30 minutes to go and subs! Rashford to SS and Wilson uptop, Pulisic to LM and Ojo comes off, he needs resting. Ayew on for Coman and Wanderson on for Rabiot. Hat-trick hero! Rashford and Pulisic pull off a very odd longball one two but it's not intercepted and Rashford slots in. What a debut he's having. 5 minutes left and Galloway on for Magrini and Cook on for Grujic. Shawcross gets beat but Butland makes a good save! Full time.

Post-match We hammered them. Really good performance. Pulisic sent on holiday for a week and will miss the Tottenham game.

26730ff2cc24ea1bd8845433c89748f3.png

Our first time!

e00c4203bfec016a85f4c47238cfd3b5.png

Will be atleast a week before the next update! Hope you've enjoyed reading :).
Great progress after that difficult first season! Good luck with retaining the title and going for the Europa League :)

Thanks man! Title was difficult but teams started to fold. Can't believe we didn't win the Europa League but I want the Champions League before I stop this save!

cbef092ccbb6ce3029cf6a80b3fc81f3.png

Season starts! We're the early game. Looking forward to this.

Away - Tottenham Hotspur

Pre-match Attacking 4 - 4 - 1 - 1. Normal team apart from Coman is the new addition. Ayew to the bench. Pulisic is on holiday. Tottenham are a good team.

First half Close for Tottenham! Kane gets played through in the 1st minute! Butland saves, can't pick up and Shawcross blocks the second shot. We're second best and go 1 - 0 up! Coman bursts down the right flank, crosses into Rashford who's running and he volleys in! 39th minute! 3 Tottenham defenders in the box, none of them are watching Rashford come into the box. Half time!

Second half It's 2 - 0 59th minute! Freekick comes in and Tottenham clear, we pass around and play through Ojo on the left. He centers in and Wilson hits in. 20 minutes left and Wanderson and Cook replace Rabiot and Grujic. 3 - 0! That's why you pay money! Rashford plays a quality ball for Coman, he crosses in and Wilson nods in, 71st minute! Dobes replaces Rashford to make his debut with 15 minutes left. Full time!

Post-match What a brilliant result. Tottenham were the better team in the first half but we just made the better chances and finished the. Coman was brilliant on his league debut. Ojo was as good as he always is but Calabria got MotM, what a player he's been since he arrived last season from Manchester City.

Home - Liverpool

Pre-match Same team! First game since I've come back from my few days away! Let's get going!

First half 33 seconds into the game and Rotherham go 1 - 0 up! Coman puts in an amazing cross and Wilson gets on the end of it. So simple. Close! Rashford shoots from the edge of the area and Mignolet gets down to save. Wilson fullows up and Mignolet saves onto his post and Matip clears. Liverpool should of equalised. Calabria blocks Iheanachos shot and it lands peferctly to a goalside Coutinho. He tries to chip instead of placing and Butland makes an easy save. Liverpool have had a good spell and I thought they'd scored but Jaoa Filipe was offside! Half time, not as exciting as the first minute.

Second half Should of been 2 - 0! We play some good passing and Wilson flicks it on to Rashford but his shot is straight at the goalkeeper. We might regret that one. 20 minutes left and making 3 subs. Pulisic on for Rashford, Ayew on for Coman and Cook on for Grujic. So close! Pulisics freekick lands to Wilson and his shot hits the post! How didn't that go in! Rabiot smashes it from 25 yards and Mignolet can only parry.. into the path of James Wilson! He shoots straight at Mignolet! Wilson should of had his hat-trick easily! It's all Rotherham and with 10 minutes left can we make it count? It's a goal.. 2 - 0! We counter, Ojo plays it up to Wilson and he centers it for Ayew who hits into a pretty much empty net. Full time!

Post-match Really shocked at that. Liverpool were good competition in the first half but the second we should of made it 3/4 - 0. Very good display from my Millers!

I had a bid for Galloway for 8million and I tried to get Jairo Riedewald as my first team LCB. He wanted an insane amount of money, wouldn't accept less than 160k p/w! He wanted more than Magrini and that can't happen, he isn't anywhere near as good as him. Reject that and keep Galloway.

Away - Everton

Pre-match Same tactic but Wanderson and Cook start in the middle with Lagarde on the bench.

First half Boring first half. We've been the better side forcing Everton to defend and having 0 shots to our 7. No good chances and only 2 on target. Midfield duo struggling.

Second half Fluke goal... Calabaria tackles Wilshere and it sets up Clough to slot in. Come on >.<! Lagarde on for Wanderson and pump ball in box mode with 30 minutes to go. It's 1 - 1! Coman scores from a direct freekick 25 yards out in the 70th minute! Pulisic coming on for Wilson. See if Rashford and Pulisic can team up again. Full time.

Post-match How the heck did we not win that? Really annoyed at how Clough got a goal. Evertons only chance but we didn't create good enough chances. We really missed Rabiot and Grujic. We're in 3rd but it's still early.

Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw: West Ham United vs Rotherham United at the Olympic Stadium!

Champions League Draw:

62b3d9e7e05ad4fc676a2eebb8f4f6fe.png

Hard group but I think I can progress from this one!

Home - Manchester City

Pre-match Same tactic but Grujic and Rabiot back in the middle. Rashford starts uptop and Pulisic as the SS. Wait, it turns out Manchester City sold their best striker for only £24mil to Real Madrid, I'd of paid that for him. Sold Aguero due to age. Lost Isco and replaced him with a regen who isn't good enough for first team yet and an old loanee of mine Raul Oprut. Can we beat them with the fact they don't have a proper forward? Or will their wide players punish us?

First half Hart makes a great save! Pulisic plays a sweet ball through to Coman and Hart gets down to deny! Really close! It's 1 - 0 to Rotherham. Ojo tries to find Pulisic and it's cleared back to Ojo. He runs down the left and crosses where Pulisic is waiting to hit in. 29th minute goal! Coman should of scored! Pulisic makes a great pass again to him but he shoots first time and it goes flying over. What a save! A poor clearence lets Manchester City attack us, Sterling cuts in and shoots low. Butland does well to save. Half time!

Second half Coman should of had a hat-trick today. Rashford picks him out with a sweet ball but it's straight at Hart. Double sub! Ayew on for Coman and Wilson on for Rashford. 30 minutes to go. Sterling plays a lovely one two and he's through but Butland saves! Was expecting it to be 1 - 1! Lagarde replaces Grujic with 20 minutes to go. Ayew has to play the last 15 minutes with a knock. What a save! Oprut plays a very smart ball to Sterling who volleys it. Butland is rushing out and makes a great save to stop! It's 2 - 0 in the 87th minute! Throw in from Calabria to Ayew, who crosses and Wilson wins the aerial challenge and it's in the back of the net. Hart makes a good save to deny Rabiot and it's full time! What a match for the neutrals!

Post-match Butland was amazing but none of the players were bad(fair enough Coman missed chances). Cracking game, should of been 4 - 3 with chances but we had 4 CCCs, they had 0! Looking at the stats we were the better team but I'd say it was more an even game! We're in 3rd. Level with Chelsea. Behind.. Burnley!

End of month awards

I came second in manager of the month and Ojo came before Hazard in play of the month.

Debutant for Italy!

ecdfa8beedd7a9c19ec81d5140a97228.png

About time, the lad is only 22 and absolutely World Class.

Another one!

d86c0fdd56f37f477057181278e39a0f.png

I need to play him more, for sure.

I wish our bank looked like this real life!

db4421f41c6f62a4a2e25583dc0e1643.png

Squad done. The transer window has ended. It's time to start the season properly :cool:.

Archived