Save Game crashes when simming forward.

So basically my save game now suddenly have decided to start crashing when i try to sim forward.I tried reinstalling my game, but it didn´t fix it.

I uploaded the savegame to Ftp under the name NewJersey(The exact save I use and that crashes when i try to sim forward), hopefully you guys will be able to solve it. :) Im at season 2040-2041 and I´ve only played for 600 hours or so.... I need my daily taste of EHM:EA to survive :D

Edit: If you find a solution/ or dont find one plz respond to this thread so I´ll know at least :D

Not trying to bump this to the top but just wanted to let you know that the recent update did not fix the problem, so still same problem with 15.15b of EHM:EA. This also shows up(image below) when I load the savegame, so maybe its only savegame related, hard to know though since I only have one save where I´ve gone to 2040 :lol:

Capture12.png

• SI Staff
Thx Riz, greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately it appears the saved game file has become corrupted. It does load but some of the award related tracking data for player ratings has become corrupt and that causes the save to become unstable to continue.

Unfortunately it appears the saved game file has become corrupted. It does load but some of the award related tracking data for player ratings has become corrupt and that causes the save to become unstable to continue.

Daamn so It cant be fixed. I think I have save that is a bit older but should work! But can the same thing happen to it? :(

Edit: And obviously thx a lot for looking into it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

If you have an earlier save, it should be fine to continue but always keep the backups of saved games (I tend to always use at least monthly saves with the date stamped option). If the issue does appear again, it would be good if you can upload the last working saved game and post any information on when it starts to go bad as then it would be possible to try and identify the possible cause for such a corruption.

Sometimes these can be specific to some bad data in the game or a custom database, so they usually always need to be debugged from the individual saved games.

Archived