[FM15] Adventures of a journeyman

MTM1977

***Season 9 (2022-2023) Pre-season***

5yyoyn.jpg

General

Time at Germany is at end and now is time for a whole new challenge in Spain.

Background and season expectations:

NCXpQx.jpg

FajdqP.jpg

Transfers

A bit of a "clean up" was done. Only two new players in, a lot out.

3HSAEJ.jpg

Friendlies

9pfwIk.jpg

B8hqrq.jpg

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes matches are like this, you know that you are the better team. You are the better team on the field.

And still you lose. That is what happened when Alfredo faced his first defeat with Malaga.

bHPfv2.jpg

***Season 9 (2022-2023) August-November***

5yyoyn.jpg

General

We have had a pretty good start in La Liga. Media is predicting 5th place for us and so far we are living up to that expectation.

Transfers

Last minute changes on LB position were made on transfer deadline day.

In:

H6ppIN.jpg

Out:

a12ATs.jpg

Domestic Cup

No matches played yet, but the first one is just around the corner.

Ega081.jpg

La Liga

BGGrbG.jpg

m4RoLU.jpg

I am going to do a small change on my updating frequency.

From now on there will be three updates per season. The pre-season update, then new years update and end of season update.

I am already starting it, meaning that the last update for this first Malaga season will come only after the season ends (currently it is March 2023).

I will occasionally post small updates between the regular updates, if there is something worth posting about.

One of the most exciting (and crazy) matches on my career so far.

We played against Real Madrid. They were of course favorites to win, but we felt quietly confident.

We took 3-0 lead in just 10 minutes, but then allowed them to get 3 goals and the game was 3-3 when only 23 minutes had been played.

We managed to take 4-3 lead at 38 minutes and after that both teams had good chances, but no more goals were scored. A truly entertaining match.

vZKHf0.jpg

Note to anyone interested about my progress.

It is somewhat slow at the moment, because of the real life UEFA CL matches and Ice Hockey World Championships.

I am playing when i can, but only progressing a little every day. Nearing the end of season though.

This will be my last update on this save and i make it in a bit less detailed way this time.

I am starting to get a bit bored with this save, so i am probably not going to continue it for long anymore. Maybe one more season or something like that.

So, here is a short info about how this season went:

La Liga:

We finished third. We even had an off chance to win, but a series of bad results in march/april took that chance away. We then fought hard for 2nd place, but ultimately lost to Barcelona by 1 point.

Real Madrid won La Liga.

However, we did win Copa del Rey. We played against Real in the final and beat them 4-1. It was a great game for us.

Archived