I can't play the match!

I can not play the match! Almost all of my players have been called to international matches, and I can not move the match and I have to contract players from the reserves and appoint my players who are on loan!:mad: I feel helplessness. Recently by this almost I lost the Copa Libertadores final.

• SI Staff

Generally scheduling is pretty tight in Brazil and matches aren't re-arranged due to international callups - this is why Brazilian clubs usually have pretty big squads. However it doesn't seem right that the Libertadores final is on the same day as an international match - what year are you in?

Generally scheduling is pretty tight in Brazil and matches aren't re-arranged due to international callups - this is why Brazilian clubs usually have pretty big squads. However it doesn't seem right that the Libertadores final is on the same day as an international match - what year are you in?

Actually I playing in 2017 year,and this final was exactly 10 August 2016. Unfortunately, in this day my players were played on international friendly matches. I heard, that the clubs can not agree to departure the player on international matches if they are only friendly matches.Is this right?

Archived