The Power League | Anyone Interested?? Need Loyal Gamers!

Welcome to THE POWER LEAGUE.

power-league-logo.jpg

I have hosted various leagues and have a wealth of knowledge as to which are the best settings for online gaming, with even the lowest spec PC. The key I have found is to of course keep the gameplay pacey throughout the season with a MAX of 5 Managers on a SMALL database.

What is the Power League?

The power league is a concept that I feel will be a true test for the best of football manager, completely limited in the 1st seasons transfer windows (both transfers and loans) you will have to use the squad given to you to fight to the top of the league. You may sign Coaches and Scouts.

Why have you disabled the 'First Season' transfers?

Everyone knows who the best players are and how much they sell for, this ruins the game. I have found that once players have brought there players they lose focus in the league and when results don't go there way they quit, this will hopefully stop that and will further show off your skills (if you have them!).

(e.g. of players abused in transfer window - Balanta, Depay, Romero, Mamamma, Barbosa, Tielemans etc)

When will the games be played?

I will be on most days after 6pm-8pm and we will play until 12am, if all players are online early we can start early. Days will be flexible and we can alternate.

The Main rules:

* MAX OF 5 MANAGERS - FIRST COME FIRST PLAY*

- Matchdays will be played on Saturdays and Wednesdays. This means that all players will play on the same day!

- No team restrictions

- Steam Communication would be ideal

- EPL League only.

* EU & UK BASED PLAYERS ONLY *

Online Game Settings:

THE POWER LEAGUE

Password: pele

Browsing Time: 1 Minute

Pre-Match: 2 Minutes

In Match: 3 Minutes

MATCHES:

Only Commentary & Goals

Main Game Settings:

- In-Game Editor has been disabled.

- Small database.

- EPL League only.

- No database changes.

- Attribute masking disabled (you can see all stats for everyone, no need for scouting).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE LOG INTO STEAM VIA YOUR BROWSER AND ADD ME:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026776286/

Steam Community :: diablodunka

LEAGUE NAME: The POWER League

PASSWORD: Pele

Archived