Winning Mentality 4-1-2-2-1

TESTERS NEEDED

WINNING MENTALITY

ScreenShot2014-12-31at150056.png

This is the first tactic I have created. I'm into my 2nd season at Palace and created this during the 2nd half of the season finishing 5th. I bought players for the tactic during the pre-season and played around with the training below:

ScreenShot2014-12-31at143516.png

I change my match prep depending on my fixtures. If I playing teams I consider weaker than me I will set my Match prep as Attacking Movement If someone in the top 6 I set up as Defending Movement.

Team Talks: None I dont feel the need for them.

OI: None

First 10 fixtures of the season

ScreenShot2014-12-31at143358.png

Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3jb179a9pv7d7gd/4-1-2-2-1_Winning_Mentality_2390C69E-9762-461E-8B36-F5AE389B3BAA.fmf

Your Feedback is welcome

The attack looks really blunted and squished. Width looks like an issue and the flanking players aren't complimentary. Three competing playmakers in the midfield looks problematic. If this tactic has such success, I guess I don't know anything about tactics or FM15 is just way too easy.

The attack looks really blunted and squished. Width looks like an issue and the flanking players aren't complimentary. Three competing playmakers in the midfield looks problematic. If this tactic has such success, I guess I don't know anything about tactics or FM15 is just way too easy.

I'll post an update at end of the season. I won 12 games in a row in the league. Had a dip in form over December/January Currently 4th 6 points behind Chelsea. I'll see where I finish then take over a league 1 or 2 club and see how it works!

Looks really good i have to say!

Thanks. First attempt at my own tactic I normally Plug and Play others!

Going to do 1 more season with Crystal Palace then start with a team in League 1 - MK Dons they seem to have the players to fit round this tactic!

Archived