[FM2015] [Skinning] Those damn buttons !!!

drswit

I'm facing a serious issue with some buttons after the release of the 15.2 update.

All buttons are fine (including press conferences) excepted the conversation buttons (team meeting, private chat, board request etc.) and, strangely, the buttons in set pieces takers. In this panel, we can style the buttons, there is a widget class. Unfortunately, after many tries, i can't modify the conversation buttons, which are dynamically build. The behavior of the conversation buttons seems controlled by a different class : it does not call the button.xml file for the text, but calls the standard_button for its background colour. I noticed that the conversation buttons are flashing when entering the panel. It makes me think that those buttons are controlled by something else than other buttons.

This is the code in conversation cell extended.xml :

<container class="plain_box" id="cell">
           <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="0"/>
           <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="0" />
           <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="0" />
           <!-- The Content is build dynamically depending on the cell type -->
       </container>

And the code in conversation.xml :

</container>
   <!-- conversation group holders are created here. -->
 </container>
</panel>

Ok, so the buttons are dynamically build, but why they don't call the buttons.xml file and do not display the definite text colour ?

I tried to add in these portions of code some flags id to style the appearance, the text colour and stuff. Nothing works.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

The standard buttons, all fine :

but1.png

The conversation buttons :

but2.png

The conversation buttons flashing when entering the panel :

but3.png

Archived