[FM 15] Reunifying France

Marazola

France vs Germany

France Lineup

(Picture isn't loading for some reason, but its the same lineup as the one below except Thauvin played on the left wing and Mendy played left back.)

Due to all the greyed out players on Germany, I didn't see any point in putting in their lineups.

Germany beat us through a poorly defended corner. A German player missed a penalty at the 57th minute through a mistimed Kurt Zouma tackle. We played well, but were somewhat outplayed. While we couldn't get revenge for our 2014 World Cup defeat, we put up a fight with a young squad against the World Champions.

France 0-1 Germany

France vs Chile

14511febb13b2353fbd86f858ca58c3a.png

Can't believe we didn't win this. We keep Alexis Sanchez completely quiet, but Henriquez showed up and scored 2 goals in the second half to give Chile a win over France. We need to learn from this defeat. To lose to Germany is one thing, while Chile is a great team, they shouldn't match up to France's quality.

France 1-2 Chile

France; Lacazette

Chile; Henrique (2)

Raphael Varane has had the highest average rating in this international break. Both matches having over 7.0

France 2-1 Czech Republic

Awful performance and a wrongly disallowed goal from the Czech's at the last minute. Griezmann with both goals.

France 2-6 Italy

An Eyserric injury near the end of the match left me with 10 men, and Berardi absolutely destroyed my team afterwards. Griezmann with another goal was quite good I must say, but it didn't matter after being humiliated at home to Italy.

France 1-1 Ukraine

I knew Ukraine would be tough. We took the lead through a Mavuba tap in however Konoplyanka ran past 3 of our players in the box to score a bar-down shot. It was a good goal I must say.

FINAL GROUP

Italy - 6 points

Ukraine - 5 points

France - 4 points

Czech Republic - 0 points

Knockout Stage

France 1-1 Holland (Holland wins 4-3 on penalties)

Eyserric scored a goal similar to the one Neymar scored against Croatia in the 2014 World Cup. An outside shot hitting the post and in. I got quite excited once that happened, however Holland then equalized. Robben got 2 yellow cards, second one for diving and afterwards we went to penalties. Pogba and Sneijder missed both their penalties, but the Dutch did what they needed to and took advantage of Pogba's miss to win the game and move onto the quarter finals.

Result: I have been sacked from France.

Archived