[FM 15] Bucaramanga

Marazola

After failing at the South American Pentagon Challenge, I'm back here for another career update. This time in second division Colombia.

My objective is to make this team the best club in the World. My objective has been reached not when I win the World Club Championship, but when I win it comfortably or win it several times.

Now some information on the club. Bucaramanga is a second division Colombian team based in Bucaramanga. Bucaramanga is located close to Cucuta, which is right on the border between Colombia and Venezuela. They were founded in 1949, along with many other Colombian clubs such as Atletico Nacional, Pasto, and Quindio in an era known as "El Dorado" which was when the Colombian Leagues broke away from FIFA. Bucaramanga has reached the final of the 1997 first division losing to America de Cali in that final. They qualified to the Copa Libertadores of 1998, where they were eliminated by Bolivar in the round of 16.

Trying to make this the best club in the world is already a challenge, but I'm adding an extra rule to ONLY use Colombian players in my squad. I'll make an exception with staff however.

I finished my first season. A little disappointed in all honesty, but I think I made proper preparations for this second season and I'm ready to get the show started.

Here is the full league table.

48d0eaf0318328b35c77573f0dbbcaab.png

I'm not 100% sure how the second division in Colombia works. It should be the winner of the second phase and the runner up plays against the second last placed team in the First Division fighting for promotion. A little bit like Germany. That means getting promoted will be difficult, but I'm confident we can do it soon. Hopefully this season.

First phase I finished in second losing my last game to Quindio 3-1 at home. While it was a good first phase campaign for us, our group stage campaign was a disaster, winless in the first 3 games, so we finished 3rd.

0ac8ba65cfbef9fdedb41ff87fc3241b.png

7f6cd172c8cfc49e16e6ca75224cd853.png

Second phase we didn't even qualify for the group stage due to a poor start and poor finish in the league. We finished 12th.

9ca5663fbbd11ce648f83118f1042889.png

Anyways here is some transfer business.

JOHN SANDOVAL - FREE

8ea9fe9c0cd716549908ee5b1d8376f2.png

GIOVANNI RODRIGUEZ - 5.5k from Carlos Sarmiento

d4f4fc8b39133b44592842f3fb408573.png

LUIS AMAZO - 4.3k from Club Fair Play

c972a5923c1cb006b82a9f3b0e62b988.png

Wilson Prado and Jonathan Lara have both left the club on free transfers. Guillermo Gomez left on a free to Tolima.

Archived