CSE Forum: Discussion Thread

A thread for discussions about anything CSE related.

I am starting this mainly to start a discussion around the workings of this Forum at the moment. Since Dafuge stopped Moderating we have only had minimal moderation over here, mostly from Ackter when asked by a member who is here regularly.

Also I noticed early how out of date the threads that are stickied are as well, so I am looking for some help & advice from the regular members to replace the threads that are stickied (Ackter has agreed to sticky the new versions). I was thinking we need the following:

1) A Headquarters/Welcome Thread - Basically a run down of the idea of the CSE forum, and any rules that might apply here (Locked)

2) A Challenges/Sign-ups/Experiments List - A thread for the main list of any CSEs currently running, preferably posted by someone who is active in the forum regularly so it can be kept up to date as much as possible.

3) Discussions Thread - This thread, which can be used for general discussion about the CSE Forum and it's current state.

And other Possibles: (Probably not stickied, but just updated versions of what used to be there)

4) Ideas Thread

5) Guides to Running each of Challenges/Sign-ups/Experiments

Right can anyone think of anything else?

Archived