Feeder Club

Edit: Disgregard this question. I've already answered it.

I sent two players and they have appeared to play games. I've no idea what sort of experience this represents for the player but it must better than sitting in the reserves/U18's.

Thanks anyway

--

So I'm playing TNS in Wales. I've gotten to the point where I've a few decent youngsters and they're not getting enough pitch time. I prefer to get players out on loan with terms that I stipulate. By which I mean I prefer them to be key/first team. I'm not a fan of affiliated clubs for loaning players as the opposing club often doesn't play them.

I'd normally ignore feeder clubs entirely but what with Wales having very few clubs I've been forced to it. So here is my question. Is there any value at all in having a club like this?

http://imgur.com/a/S3zCZ

It clearly doesn't play any games. It might get a couple of cup games but that's it. Or will the players still play games that I will not see?

The reason I ask that question is because of the final image. It shows one of their players having played 15 games this season in amature football. Will this also apply to my youngsters?

Thanks in advance

Archived