Faroe Islands - The Ultimate Challenge

prince0102

Faroe Islands - The Ultimate Challenge!

What am I doing ?

My inspiration is this thread which is my favorite. I intend to use the same format too

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/281975-San-Marino-The-Ultimate-Challenge!

Another inspiration is that The regular San Marino is near impossible if not impossible. For a couple of years, I have been trying the regular San Marino challenge. Take club and country San Marino to glory. It was easier (still took a long time) to take the club to champions league etc. but the country development was always slow and painful. So I did a an experiment. Used the Editor to convert Juventus "based nation" to San Marino and simulated the game for 50 years. If others are interested I can show results from these "experiments". I think the only way to win this challenge is with the league like Makoto did.

So here I am, playing the toughest challenge but to spruce things up with Faroe Islands

Goals

• Take a team from Faroe Islands to win the European Champions Cup
  • Will take 1 club to top then hop to 2nd club and compete with that first club and so on to improve the league reputation
  • Take the National Team to the European Championships
  • Take the National Team to the World Cup
  • Win the World Cup & European Chamiponships

Which version

Sorry still FM 13 here.

with very fast season updates

(I will be concentrating on transfers, squad and financial management only. So will be vacationing the season to ensure i can get ~100 years or so of gameplay.)

Team

FC Suduroy

Why

Well, they just got promoted and media prediction is last.

Game Setup:

Database Size - Large - Custom (all Faroe islands players)

Player count - 26000

Game start date - Faroe Islands - July 2011

Experience - Automatic

FC Suduroy Background

Facilities:

Hope you guys will enjoy reading about this as much as I will enjoy playing it !

Archived