How could I make mexico or south america part of the euopean union...

lpichette

I think you shoud try to swap nations. Indeed, each confederation has a certain number of national teams. And if you change this number, you will have crashes. So, you need to change for example the continent of Mexico and put a European nation in the CONCACAF zone. And the same for South American teams.

Nevertheless, you can ask people who have recreated 1990 European Nations (less nations than today) to have better information.

I have made the US and Mexico part of the european union, however it hasn't effected the european champions cup any. Do I need to change something else. It seems like that would only make them a part of the financial district and not affect any competitions.

It's probably because you have forgotten to change the continent of the competitions (US and Mexican ones). It's the same for the European countries you have put in the CONCACAF.

But I don't know what will happen for the Canadian clubs of the MLS (and NASL, etc.). Moreover, it's possible that CONCACAF champions league rules are hardcoded. In this case, you'd have to create a second file with a new CONCACAF CL.

Good luck !

Archived