[FM2014] Singapore Pyramid (5 levels)

Singapore 5 levels Division Structure contains 133 teams (including real and extinct teams) with promotion and relegation for all levels:

Singapore_divisions_zps442c790a.jpg

6 Singapore Cups:

Singapore_cups_zps1d3bce9b.jpg

Links:

I. Singapore_editor2014 file

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jhaon78z75omc76/Singapore_editor2014.dbc

Installation Instructions

Step 1

Downloaded Singapore_editor2014.dbc file and move this in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/

Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.

Step 2

1 - Start New Game

2 - Choose New Career Game

3 - Check Custom - Edit

4. - Check the Singapore_editor2014.dbc file to be activated

5 - Check the flag of Singapore

6. - Choose your favorite team

II. Singapore Real Name Competition Singapore.lnc

http://www.mediafire.com/view/j9i3o69omkubckw/Singapore.lnc

How to install Serbia Real Name Competition:

1. After downloading the file Singapore.lnc you will have to copy it to this folder: Program Files>Steam>steamapps>common>Football Manager 2014>data>db>1400>lnc

3. That’s it, start your game and enjoy!

This database was tested with FM2014 advanced editor for 5 years and give no errors. Also in game it's loaded ok. If you experience any bugs please tell me to correct them ! Good luck !

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks! Download and playing it! Real awesome! By the way I am very curious. How you get information below NFL divsion 3?

This database was created 99% with informations existed in editor and game and 1% other sources with a single criterion: minimum database changes for maximum compatibility with other versions of the game.

How I made this database:

1. All extincted leagues was activated and modified to reflect the league structure (with minimum database changes).

2. All extincted teams was activated and put it in properly league accordingly reputation and stature of respectively teams (with minimum database changes).

3. League settings (respectively cup settings) for lower leagues (respectively lower cups) was modified accordingly with first league (respectively first main cup or existing cups) to avoid clashes for matches and to reflect an approximately settings (not in real life) of the game.

This database was made:

1. For other users: to play with teams that initially are not in game.

2. For me: to understand and learn advanced rules of the game.

Archived