[FM2014] Serbian Pyramid (4 levels)

Serbia 4 levels Division Structure contains 457 teams (including real and extinct teams) with promotion and relegation for all levels:

Serbia_comp_zps0bf78596.jpg

3 Serbian Cups:

Serbia_cups_zps451a9d38.jpg

Links:

I. Serbia_editor2014 file

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fgshmprxh11sfxd/Serbia_editor2014.dbc

Installation Instructions

Step 1

Downloaded Serbia_editor2014.dbc file and move this in your Football Manager 2014 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/

Create the folder "editor data" if it doesn't exist.

Step 2

1 - Start New Game

2 - Choose New Career Game

3 - Check Custom - Edit

4. - Check the Serbia_editor2014.dbc file to be activated

5 - Check the flag of Serbia

6. - Choose your favorite team

II. Serbia Real Name Competition Serbia.lnc

http://www.mediafire.com/view/inzcxzpxz1rpscy/Serbia.lnc

How to install Serbia Real Name Competition:

1. After downloading the file Serbia.lnc you will have to copy it to this folder: Program Files>Steam>steamapps>common>Football Manager 2014>data>db>1400>lnc

3. That’s it, start your game and enjoy!

This database was tested with Fm2014 advanced editor for 5 years and no give errors. Also in game it's loaded ok. If you experience any bugs please tell me to correct them ! Good luck !

I know this isn't real Serbian system league. What I did was to find all serbian competition, all serbian clubs (extinct or real) and to put all of this in a system. I didn't create anything new, I took all the information existed in editor (that's why I call the file Serbian_editor2014) and put them together in a simplified structure. I bet you will create a better, detailed serbian league system, no doubt.

Archived