Hearts - The Revival

harry412

Season 1

I thought I'd start in career with Hearts in the SPL(on handheld, nice and basic). I had a bit of good luck and finished 11th, despite the big points deduction. I was just one point behind St. Mirren in 10th. I also got to the cup final by thrashing Aberdeen, scraping past Raith and then cruising past Dundee United in the semis. Then I lost the cup final 6-0 and threw the 2 games against Morton in the playoffs so I was down ready for a difficult promotion challenge with some decent teams such as Rangers, Dunfermline, Dundee and Partick.

Season 2

Despite having almost a million at the end of the previous season a board member left and I ended up in debt. A few cup wins got me out of it though. I managed to get to the League Cup final without even realising, and if I was close to beat St Johnstone in the cup quarter finals, Would've been left with Rangers, Morton and Ross County so I could've even won it :( I finished 5th in the league but I wasn't too bothered as I'd like to build a young squad up in the Championship before getting promoted as an instant challenger for Europe.

The board had sold a few players in January leaving me with over 3 million to spend. However, the board spent most of it on players I don't even want. I think I could win the league this season, if I can overcome tough challenges from St Mirren, Dundee and Partick. To be honest I'd be happier to be relegated into League One which is full of part-time shambolic clubs so I'd bounce straight back up with some huge wins under my belt. It could possibly make the challenge of Europe even harder!

Who knows what'll happen next...

Season 3

I had a close look through the squads of Partick and Dundee to find some decent young players and I signed a few of them. This is what probably ruled Partick out of the promotion race.

After struggling towards the bottom half of the table for the first half of the season I shot up the table, and was 3 points clear in 1st with 2 games to go. I threw the games as I wanted another 'easy' season, and Dundee won the league. The shock of the season were St Mirren who ended up getting their second successive relegation into League One.

Season 4

I raided St Mirren buying whoever I could afford, and left them with a squad full of reserves. However, with a couple of games to go they are still part of a three-horse promotion race alongside East Fife and Ayr in a very weak league, that even Annan, Elgin and Stirling are doing well in, thanks to the failure of Dumbarton and Airdrie. Meanwhile I had a slightly weaker team because I sold my best player for 2.4 million. With 3 games left I'm also in a three-horse title race, with Hamilton and Dunfermline. I don't want to go up as I want to monitor my team in an easy league again. I could be in the Europa League next season as I am through to the semi finals of the cup after good wins against Dundee and Aberdeen, and an 11-0 win against Auchinleck. I play Dundee United while Kilmarnock play Rangers. Hopefully I'll win the cup and get a decent European run :)

Welcome to FMS Harry, this is more of a season summary than a story mate. If you could flesh out the summary more say with some match reports etc

My advice is to have a look around at the stories that we have on this part of the board .

If you want to carry on with the summary way it would be more suited to the career update part of the forum which im sure one the mods would be happy to move for you

Welcome to FMS Harry, this is more of a season summary than a story mate. If you could flesh out the summary more say with some match reports etc

My advice is to have a look around at the stories that we have on this part of the board .

If you want to carry on with the summary way it would be more suited to the career update part of the forum which im sure one the mods would be happy to move for you

That would be great if it could be moved thanks :)

Archived