[FICTIONAL][WIP][FM14]Australian League Pyramid

This is my fictional Australian Pyramid for FM14

Telstra Premier League

The 9 Australian A-League teams with Canberra, Marconi and South Melbourne. There are 33 games, one team is relegated and 4 teams qualify for the Relegation Playoff.

ANZ Championship

20 teams, 38 games. The winner is promoted and 4 teams qualify for the playoff. Two teams are relegated, and 4 qualify for the relegation playoff, which is a league table with 2 teams being relegated.

ANZ Regional League

36 teams in 2 divisions of 18 with 34 games each. The winners are promoted, and 4 teams from each division qualify for the playoff. 2 teams each are relegated and 4 qualify for the relegation playoff with one team being relegated each.

Conference Premier League

32 teams in 2 divisions of 16 with 30 games each. The top two each are promoted, with 4 teams from each league entering the playoffs.

FFA Cup

All 100 teams in a knockout cup

FFA Trophy

32 Conference teams in 8 groups of 4. There are 6 games in the group stage, and the winners qualify for the quarter finals.

Australian League Cup

68 Premier League and ANZ League teams in single leg knockout

Australian Super Cup

Premier League winner vs FFA Cup winner over one leg.

Super Cups for all Regional Divisions

I made many Australian clubs world class, and the best are about 8000 rep. I may make slight tweaks to the cups, and I will increase the reps of some other Asian clubs and the ACL to provide competition. I also added made up history to the top two divisions and FFA Cup.

I have only tested one season, so will tweak further before release. At the moment, Canberra United are expected to win the Premier League title at the start of the game, despite having the lowest rep in the division. The Super Cups also aren't working correctly, and I need to use a different start date than the Australian one (August 18).

I will probably also release a file with derbies and affiliates, but it is quite low on my list. If all goes well, this should be out by early to mid December, because I have my final exams before then :(

Archived