FMH 2014 iCloud saves

• SI Staff
Yes, this is for FMH 2014. What mean that "Apple made changes that broke it"? What should I do? (Sorry for my bad English but I am Italian)

If you have updated to iOS 8 or beyond, Apple made changes to iCloud which means our method used for FMH 2014 no longer works. For legal reasons we weren't able to provide an update to it so iCloud for FMH 2014 can't be used I'm afraid. You are still able to drag save games between devices using a computer - the method is here (for 2016, but it's the same for 2014) https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/206011931-iOS-How-to#saves

On 26 luglio 2016 at 12:30, Alari Naylor said:

If you have updated to iOS 8 or beyond, Apple made changes to iCloud which means our method used for FMH 2014 no longer works. For legal reasons we weren't able to provide an update to it so iCloud for FMH 2014 can't be used I'm afraid. You are still able to drag save games between devices using a computer - the method is here (for 2016, but it's the same for 2014) https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/206011931-iOS-How-to#saves

So I can't save my games in iCloud?

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, Spina99 said:

I bought FMM 2016 in my IPad. It's possible download it gratis in my i-phone with the same ID Apple?

Yes, if you have the same Apple ID you can use it on all your devices without paying again.

• SI Staff
14 hours ago, Spina99 said:

But I have 2 ID Apple: 1 for the IPad and 1 for the i-phone. If I bought FMM 2016 in my iPad with my ID Apple's ipad, it's possible download it gratis in my i-phone with my ID Apple's iPad?

This isn't possible, you need to use the same Apple ID. Also, to be able to cloud share, both devices will need to be logged into the same iCloud account

Archived