Can I Save The Eagles? -Crystal Palace Career

bmcq

• 1 month later...

Liverpool 4-0 Crystal Palace

Skrtel (11th minute) Enrique (40th minute) Sturridge (62,80)

My Line-up: (4-1-2-2-1)

Speroni

Hunt, Mariappa, Gabbidon, Moxey

Dikgacoi

Bannan, Guedioura

Grandin, Gayle

Chamakh

Awful luck going into the game with Kebe, Garvan, Thomas, Puncheon and Bolasie all injured! Mile Jedinak not fully fit so had to be on the bench.

Report:

Expected defeat, Only had 30% of possession but that was also expected, poor performance though!

At least we have a home game next, against Man City.......

Yeah saw that, shame he didn't finish it!

Good luck, did you go to St.mary's earlier this season?

I was there, did ok first half, fell apart in the 2nd. The rumour was that two of our players had a punch up in the dressing room at half time :-(

PS Gave City a good game in the real world as well.

I was there, did ok first half, fell apart in the 2nd. The rumour was that two of our players had a punch up in the dressing room at half time :-(

PS Gave City a good game in the real world as well.

yeah I'm a Southampton fan, your fans are the best that's come to St.Mary's since we've returned to the prem.

Newcastle 2-0 Crystal Palace

zaha 35, Jonas 82

Another defeat, another injury this time it's Dean Moxey and he's been ruled out for 2months.

Once again it's a good performance but we need to find the back of the net.

MOTM: Tim Krul

Crystal Palace 1-1 Southampton

Osvaldo 83 (Southampton) Bannan pen 85 (Palace)

Decent and must needed point against Southampton, finally got a goal but it was from the penalty spot. Southampton almost snatched all three points in the 92nd minute but Rickie Lambert failed to score past Speroni.

MOTM: Adrian Marriapa

Crystal Palace 2-1 West Ham United

Hunt 9 (Palace) Chamakh Pen 55 (Palace) Diarra 45 (WHU)

Got our first win, not too long to wait to be honest, strangely we played better against Southampton but four points from our last two games is good.

Decent start to the season.

MOTM: Julian Speroni

Capital One Cup:

Crystal Palace 2-1 Everton

Bolasie 96 (Palace) Jedinak 114 (Palace) Deulofeu 113 (Everton)

Another good performance, weird match, all the goals scored in extra time. Jedinak won it for us with a 25 yard screamer just six minutes before the end.

Sadly the win came at a cost because our main striker Marouane Chamakh got injured and is now out for four weeks.

MOTM: Mile Jedinak

Norwich 4-2 Crystal Palace

RVW 29,64,91 (Norwich) Hoolahan 84 (Norwich) Kebe 18 (Palace) Marriapa 68 (Palace)

Great game, neither team defended well. We were right in it until the 84th minute, probably should of gone defensive and took the point.

Kebe was our best player, skinned the Norwich full back every time sadly he picked up a knock and had to go off after the hour mark.

MOTM: Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (Hope I spelled it right)

Archived