The French Alps - A regional Nation

After testing my editing abilities on FM13 with my 1st regional Nation of the Canary Islands, I decided to go for something a little bit bigger this time on FM14.

I decided to look at France or Italy for my next adventure, but due to the editor not allowing to search for clubs by region, and most Italian regions boasting over 1000 cities each I opted for France.

Where to begin in France? Well I wanted to create a league that had more reputable clubs against each other but no single 1 stood out, then after looking at a map I opted to use the two French regions beside the alps, Rhone-Alps and Provence-Alpes-Azur. Both regions boasting large cities and Clubs most notably Marseille and Lyon.

With 153 clubs in these regions we can get a good structure going:-

I have a 5 tier league setup with the 5th tier being inactive

The 1st 4 levels all have 20 teams playing home and away, with 4 promotion and 4 relegation places. Play-offs determine the 4th promoted spot in each league.

There is no end of season prize money each club will receive TV Rights payments and also money for each league match which varies dependent on win, lose or draw.

There is also an FA Cup for all the teams with prize money each round for winning and losing

Also a League cup for all the teams in the top 4 divisions again with money for winning and losing.

All cup competitions will be settled using the golden goal

All competitions have 4 from 7 substitutes

All competitions teams must field 2 under 21's in the starting line-up.

Screenshots will be uploaded after some testing has taken place.

I welcome any input from people providing it is constructive.

Changes

4/11/13 - over 30 awards created for competitions

David Ginola installed as National Team Manager

Still to be done

Player Awards for Cups

Download Link

Archived