Can someone help me"cheat"?

Hi there guys, just a post about something I was able to do in the last few FMs but not in 2014.

So to start off, FM is one of the only games in which I'll "cheat" as it allows you to bend and shape things how you like through the editor to makes things more ENJOYABLE for yourself.

Last year, the most fun I had was swapping Burton Albion, one of my local teams, with first a blue square premier team, and then a blue square south team so that they were in the lowest league of English football.

From here I would give myself 20/20 in all the youth and training categories while lowering my finances and releasing some of my players. My aim here was to create the best young players so that by the time I took the team back up to the Npower League 2 all my usual starting players were replaced by 16/17 year old's with great potential.

WHAT I NEED HELP WITH

One thing that you could do on the editor last year was to lower your teams reputation to make it the lowest in the league you started in and this would in turn would make your "predicted finish" 22nd/22nd.

This year however, I've lowered the reputation again to make it the lowest in the league yet I'm predicted 1st this time so it appears lowering reputation no longer subsequently lowers your predicted finish.

So this whole long winded post is getting to.........Is there a way of lowering your team's predicted finish on this version of the game as it seems lowering reputation no longer works?

Thanks, sorry for the long winded post.

In theory that's what it should come down to. But I've got a weaker squad this year than I had last year. I'm just pretty positive that it boiled down to the reputation of your team on FM13, so was just curious if there was a simple way like this to do it on 14.

It's no biggie if not as it doesn't really affect things, it just means when you get back up to league 2 and beyond you're considered an underdog and I enjoyed that better than being expected to win everything

Archived