FM14: Free Players Shortlist

White Rose

This is my second downloadable shortlist of Football Manager 2014, following on from my Wonderkids shortlist which can be found here.

This version has over 100 free agents. There is quite a diverse range of players, some that could grace the very top of the top leagues, where as there are some that could even play as low as League One. With this there is of course a variation in talent. I tried to find players of all skills for each position, this wasn't as easy as i hoped as there are far more mid level players than there are top or lower players.

Yet again this download is completely free as is all of my Football Manager 2014 content, it is great that SI are allowing me to post it here. Simply click the link below, follow the instructions and download it. I decided against just doing a list, as although it may be longer and more informative here, in the long run a shortlist is far more valuable as it will be with you throughout FM14 rather than looking at it once then forgetting.

Enjoy this download, and i am very open to suggestion for future Football Manager 2014 shortlists. Anything you want creating, just ask me in here or PM me. Enjoy!

Download Here

Archived