Is there a way to let the board or anyone else handle contract negotiations?

As in I tell them which player's contract I want to extend or player I want to sign, and the board does the negotiation for me.

Absolutely hate contract negotiations...don't understand how it works. You negotiate and the agent comes back with the same for counter request as their first request. You keep repeating the same offer until they accept...illogical and annoying.

I don't want my director of football to decide who to extend tho. I want to decide that but he does the negotiation for me!

Not that I'm aware of, if you're that dead set against handling the negotiations yourself then you'll have to just keep a regular eye on your players who have been offered new contracts (You can see this if you select 'Contract offers' from the View selection menu) and cancel any contract offers for those players who's deals you don't want to extend.

I've never done it myself because I prefer to handle these things on my own but I'm fairly certain if you go to the staff responsibilities and choose your DoF (or chairman/MD depending on what you have at the club) to finalise deals for players they will handle the contract negotiations on transfers.

Archived