What has changed since last ME update

I'm really confused. I was really struggling with this game when it was released as I could not create a tactic and make it work.

After the ME was updated I finally got my tactic working and managed Liverpool for 9 seasons winning everything multiple times.

Now since the last update my tactic has become "useless". I was knocked out of every competition and threw away a 12 point lead at the top of the table.

Has something major changed which affects how your tactic will perform? Anything in particular that stands out.

I line up with a 4-1-2-2-1 which plays out as follows:

GK

FB CB CB FB

DM

ADP (Att) DLP (Sup)

WG (Sup) IF (Att)

DLF (Sup)

I play short passing (depending on weather), more expressive, stand off more, default marking, default crossing, more roaming.

These can change from time to time. I do not change anything manually except the GK distribution.

I use a balanced counter formation to start with and usually start with the following shouts:

Work ball into box

Push higher up

Run at defence

I hope this helps you give me a bit of advice. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a similar problem. any new game I create i'm being sacked in October. this has been with monacco, dortmund and arsenal. no part of the team performs. ships far too many goals, average 3 per game, and strikers cannot score in the proverbial barrel. with the same tactic i used to conceed less than 15 per season and score over 100.

Archived