man united tactic, very fluid attractive football.

hi folks.

im new to making tactics as i normally download some one elses hard work but on this version its very difficult to find a winning plug and play tactic. so i had no choice but to sit down and think about how i wanted to approach it. now i am under no illusions that this will win every game or that it will enable your team to score bucket loads of goals. all i can say is that with my man united team it works great. i score goals and play sexy football (i also understand that i have a good team. hence why im not declaring it as a super tactic)

gFaoELB.jpg

now i play with 2 tactics the one above is what i use for away games as its quick and direct to hopefully make an impact early on. the home tactic is the same in regards to player roles and team stratergy the only difference is its more a slow steady buildup style of play with short passing and time wasting. the idea and formation came from reading helpful guides from other users in the tactics thread.

the centrebacks are straight forward with mixed passing as not to limit there options when under pressure. the anchor man offers extra stability and the simple pass to more creative players. i found having those three in the middle enabled my wingbacks to bomb forward to deliver numerous crosses into the box. may note that they also score a number of goals too. the three central mids are the creative ones linking up well with each other plus the DLF resulting in numerous scoring opportunities for the poacher. the central midfielder is on a support duty to hopefully not have too much of a gap between the AM and 3 central mids. i have the DLF on a support setting to link up with the midfield which i think works well but i also have him set to hugs touchline. now im not too sure about that but the idea behind it is to drag defenders with him to make space for the poacher. suggestions on this would be great(i must stress that even with these settings the DLF still scores)i use cavani as my DLF and henriquez as the poacher

RMUaaTE.jpglWKlDGB.jpg

now i initially played a short passing game to have the possession stats too. but after reading a thread on passing styles i changed to mixed on the more attacking creative players and wingbacks. i might go back to the short stuff not to sure yet but i felt i didnt concede as many on a short setting??? time will tell i guess.

below is the current league standings in season four but i have used it for a couple of seasons

NdfaQpr.jpg

i am not declaring it as a super tactic as mentioned before due to the quality of my squad. i opened the thread simply for advice and contributions both good and bad :) as i feel with other peoples input i can learn more about the game of football. one last thing,if someone can tell me how to upload the tactic i will so people can judge for themselves (hopefully not too harshly:p)

regards

tuffers007

can a mod please put in the correct place? i should have put it in the discussion thread not the download one. my apologies

in the screen shots you can see how i dominated the opposition the entire game. yet i only scored two? 30+ shots and only two goals!!!

M7zgbIR.pngmFE8Cgj.pngv9uGILt.png

how can you friendly folk help me convert these chances and get more of my shots in the area (clear cut chances)

From that last screenshot, it looks as though a lot of shots are coming from outside the box, so try using the shouts, work ball in to the box, play through defence? Lower long shots for players, that might help increase the conversion rate.

cheers for the reply long shots already lowered. i used the shouts for the next match but it didnt make much difference. im really pleased with the tactic as a whole but there must be something i can do to improve. the problem i have is my tactical knowledge is only limited. which is why i opened this thread.

i think the positives of the tactic is definately the two strikers. i normally use the one as thats what most of the downloaded ones use. but being a big fan of both strikers i wanted to use them both. with 8 games left both strikers have scored 30 each which is great news! just need to find the difference between a 2-0 win and a 4-0. defensively sound too only conceded 23 goals so far at an avg of 0.5 per game,.

please keep the advice coming folks!!!!!!!!!

Archived