FM Stories Online Games

Hey guys,

I'm a regular over on the FM Stories part of the forum and we've recently decided to start up an FMS Online Gaming thread, as a number of our regulars are interested in playing online games but rarely ever get round to actually starting the game up.

Really I just wanted to pop over and say if any of you fancied getting involved in some online games then we'd be more than happy to have you join in or start some up. As you can guess, they'd be just as fun as any other online games with the only difference being that you might end up having your online game featured in one of our FM Stories, should the relevant writer/player decide that they want to start a story based around your online game - or perhaps some of you guys might be interested in writing your own story about it, I don't know.

So yeah, if you're interested in getting in on it then you can find more information here in this thread.

Thanks for your time guys, hope to see some of you soon!

It's nothing out of the ordinary, it's just that there's a group of us in FM Stories that are interested in playing online and we wanted to let people here know in case they wanted to join in.

That's all explained in the thread though, so if you want to know more about what we're doing then just click the link and head over to it :)

Archived