[need help] I've messed up with my kits

Fancy Gaffot

I'm an unexperienced DB user and before I started my game I edited some teams' kits. I added new kits with new colors and set year 2013 for them thinking those teams would play in new kits from season 2. It worked in season 2 but in season 3 all went to hell. In 3D match the old kits are back, on team info screen the colors are just random and the worst thing is the colors of the commentary bar, for example for Liverpool it's now dark grey text on black backround for the away kit.

Any way to fix this? What did I do wrong in the db?

setting a year only allocates that kit for that specific year. Think of it like a special centenary kit.

You'd be better giving the first year's kit the year 2012 and then leaving the 2nd kit's year blank, and you'll also need to do this with everything that you want to change (icon, text etc.).

• 4 weeks later...

I have done exactly this with Wolves. Marked the year on there current green kid so it can revert to a new black kit from there on in. The kit has changed on the profile screens of the club but when it comes to playing on the 3D match engine it is still the previous green kit. Help needed!

Archived