[FM13] The minor of the greats - Duque de Caxias FC!

brenosantos

Hi, that career will be played in the FM Classic mode. I've just loaded Brazil to Serie C. The team chosen was Duque de Caxias FC, a team from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, who plays in Brasileirao - Serie C

Duque+De+Caxias+FC.gif

Duque de Caxias FC Logo

A BASIC OVERVIEW

Full Name: Duque de Caxias Futebol Clube

Nickname: Gigante Laranja da Baixada (The Orange Giant from Baixada)

Place, State, Country: Duque de Caxias, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Year of fundation: 2005

Estimated value: £ 436K

Media Prediction: 6th (of 10 clubs)

Stadium: Romario de Souza Faria, the "Marrentao" (capacity: 7k)

Afilliated clubs: Boavista (Duque de Caxias is Parent Club), Botafogo (Duque de Caxias is Feeder Club), Vasco (Duque de Caxias is Feeder Club)

Derby: "da Baixada Fluminense", vs Tigres (RJ)

MANAGER PROFILE

Name: Breno Santos

Nationality: Brazilian

Languages: Portuguese

Past Experience: Professional Footballer

The Brazilian Serie C - Text copied of AcidBurn career

The Brazilian Third Division works differently to most European leagues and probably most leagues in the world. It is split into two groups of 10 we will play each team in our group twice, the top four from each group will progress to an eight team play-off if we win the two legged quarter final we are promoted.

The Brazilian State Championship - Rio de Janeiro

The Brazilian State Championship - Rio de Janeiro is splitted into two groups of 8 teams, and have two phases: "Fase de Abertura" (Opening Stage) and "Fase de Fechamento" (Close Stage). In all phases, the 1st and the 2nd of each group go to the semi-finals and progress to the final. In the Close Stage, the teams of Group 1 plays against the Group 2 teams. In the final, if the winner of Opening and Close stages are diffrent, they go to a final to decide the champion.

I'm in the transfers period, so, when i finish them, i post the transfers and the games played, because the State Championship starts in January.

Archived