Getting my Arsenal Back!

crumps

In the real world - arsenal are just falling behind, showing no ambition and not being ruthless on shipping the deadwood out

I want my arsenal back and I want it now!!!!!!

I take on the arsenal job after wenger resigns.

The chairman - Hill-Wood who is an old fart wants a meeting to talk about the history of the club

no disrespect - arsenal is in my blood - id rather get on the phone and starting signing up some new players!!!!

£30 million and a wage budget of £1.4m a week. plus the fees from selling the deadwood

I have 2 priorities to sign

1. A defensive Midfielder

2. A striker

my shortlist for the defensive midfield role:

M'Vila, Capoue, Sissokho and Medel.

I first went for M'Vila but I was quoted £30m - i rejected but Stade Rennais were not budging when I tried to negotiate.

Medel though caught my eye - he oozed class and had that burning ambition - seville had gone stale in La Liga - I made my offer at £10m

Strikers on my shortlist - i had decided that these were going to be players to improve the squad depth - I am willing to give podolski and giroud and opportunity 1st.

Carlos Fierro - All I had heard was raving reviews about this lad and all my scouts were saying he was a must buy - hes 18 so could be good for back up - £5m was offered.

Luis Muriel - another hot youngster with strength and pace however he had only joined udinese

Huntelaar - far to expensive for a 29 year old

Then 1 of my scouts pointed me into the direction of John Guidetti - Man City swedish striker just banged in 20 goals in 24 games for Feynoord last season - He wanted to leave Man City as he knew he wouldnt get much game time - spurs were sniffing around aswell - again i liked the look of him - a £5M Bid was offered

The Deadwood also needed to be sorted:

Squillaci

Diaby (too injury prone)

Rosicky (too injury prone)

Chamakh

Arshavin

also a few of the youngsters like Sanchez Watt would be shown the door.

unfortunatly Bendtner and Denilson were on loan but would be sold when they get back

Archived