European U19 Champions League

I just noticed this year my reserve group got into u19 Champions League, is it in anyway important? Does it add to my club's reputation if my reserves team win it? I wanted to loan out my youth players out that I thought could play some games for senior team this season but the race for premier league title has been tight, and cup draws have given me the big team so I can't play them as often as I would like... so I'm wondering if it's best loaning my youth players out or let them play out the reserves CL for... whatever it gives :p

Personally I would continue to loan them out. Even if your team goes all the way in the competition it's only going to be 9 games and they are spread between August and January. If you want to keep them to play in the competition you could always loan them out when it has finished near the end of January.

Not to sure if it adds to your overall rep or not.

When i was entered into the U19 Champ League i decided to keep all my young guns and go for it. With only one loss and draw, both to Porto in the group stages. I ended up winning it. Beating Panathinaikos, who knocked out Porto in the semi's, in the final. I was happy that the lads won. Gave them loads of praise during the course on the comp. The club and I ended up being on their favorite lists for most of the team. They all signed new contracts at decent wages due to their love for me and the club. Ended up winning the big boy CL 5 seasons later with 6 of my golden generation in that starting 11

Ty for the answers. I did loan my players out eventually, don't think I'm going to win this competition though since I'm already down 0-3 in 1st leg of semis... unless I cheat and send my senior players to play in reserve lol.

Smith: You can praise your reserve team players after they win the competition? that would be cool :p. Always nice to have your youth players grow up to win the CL I bet!

Archived